Looking for Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Croatia for Foreigners? As a foreign National, have you ever dream of working at Croatia? Then,worry no more, because this article will answer very important questions that will be useful in making your dream a reality.
Croatia has a strong market economy with a large service sector and a stable currency (the kuna). Croatia, often known as the Republic of Croatia, is a nation in Southeast and Central Europe. It has a common Adriatic Sea coastline.
As a foreigner,You can live and work in Croatia without a visa if you are from an EU nation. If you are applying from outside the EU, you will need a visa. In order to obtain one, you typically require a work offer and sponsorship from a firm.
This article will talk about the various procedures in getting a Visa Sponsorship Job in Croatia and the list of available Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Croatia for Foreigners.
Table of Contents
List of Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Croatia for Foreigners 2023
Below is the list of Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Croatia for Foreigners:
- IT Support Specialist
- Junior Trader
- Production Operator Subassemblies
- Product Manager
- Growth Product Manager
- Senior Marketing Strategist
- Senior Manager,
- Partnership Marketing
- Product Designer
- Agile Program Manager
- Senior Product Manager
- Senior Growth Product Manager
- Engineering Manager,
- Data Engineering Team
- Senior Director of Product Management
- Senior Software Engineer in Test
- Senior Director of SEO
- Senior SEM Manager
What are the necessary requirement for a work visa in Croatia?
1. Scan copy of valid Passport (All pages with marked)
2. Scan copy of High School diploma ( if any )
3. Complete Bio-data or CV with Living Address
4. Passport photograph
5. Police Clearance attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs
6. 2 color photo (35×45 mm) with white background.
7. Travel health insurance with the minimum coverage of EUR 30 000. The insurance must be valid for 30 days from date of travel.
8. Cover letter: explaining the purpose of the trip with itinerary detailed location(s) and duration of stay in Croatia
9. Confirmed departure flight reservation – one way ( ticket should be valid for 15 days from the date of submission)
10. Copy of work permit
Other documents needed for the processing of work visa will be communicated by the embassy.
- Visa Sponsorship jobs in Canada for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship jobs in Kuwait
- Visa Sponsorship jobs in Sudan for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship jobs in Slovakia for foreigners
What are the different types of work visa available in Croatia:
Foreign workers will require both a work permit and a residence permit if they intend to work in Croatia. Since Croatia is a member of the EU, the majority of Europeans are able to live and work there without a visa. Foreign workers will need to apply for a work permit at their neighborhood Republic of Croatia diplomatic mission if they are from outside the EU.
The majority of Croatian work and residency licenses have a 12-month duration. However, if candidates need to continue working in Croatia, they can extend their work visa at least 60 days before it expires. Croatia is a member of the EU Blue Card network, which is beneficial to citizens of third countries because the Blue Card is only good for two years.
While the most typical option for workers to receive a work visa in Croatia is through a work and residence permit combination, individuals may also be qualified for a job registration certificate. These diplomas are frequently given to advisors, artists, writers, and clergymen.
List of potential Employers that can offer Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Croatia to foreigners:
1. Rimac Automobili
2. Ericsson Nikola Tesla
4. A1 Hrvatska
5. Atlantic Grupa
6. Hrvatski Telekom
7. Končar Group
9. Orbico Group
Croatia is a great place to work in as an immigrant seeking for career opportunities in European countries.
Since there are lots of foreigners seeking for career opportunities in this country, this lead to a lot of Ponzi job offers. To resolve this, we provide a guide on how to easily identify genuine job opportunities with visa sponsorship in Croatia.
We hope that this piece of content has provided all you need as regards securing a high paying job in Croatia with visa sponsorship whether as a skilled or an unskilled worker.